This Momeasy breast pump is great for expressing milk. It is great for home use and also for the days that you are on the go. It comes with a breast shield with valve and membrane, a cap, a seal and a disc.
- It is easy to assemble.
- It is quiet.
- Has a wide neck.
- It is portable.
- Has an ergonomic handle.
- Has speed controls.
- Adjustable suction.
Parts of a breast pump
- The breast shield that fits around the breast and nipple area
- The pump that creates the vacuum that expresses milk
- A milk container that fits below the breast shield and collects the milk.
How to use the breast pump
- Wash your hands and clean the pump.
- Find a private place where you feel relaxed.
- Place the breast shield on your breast. Make sure it covers your nipple.
- Begin pumping and switch breasts about every five minutes.
- Remove the breast shield after you are done.
- Unscrew the bottle and place a cap on it.
- Clean the pump in warm, soapy water and set out to dry.
The advantages of having a breast pump
- It is affordable compared to an electric pump in both the initial price and the running cost.
- You can carry it with you as you travel without worrying about running out of batteries.
- It is quiet and won’t make any noise for you or for your baby.
- It has fewer components and is, therefore, easier to clean and sterilize.
There are no reviews yet.