A swaddle baby blanket is used to wrap a baby to help them feel safe, calm, and secure. This blanket is very soft and comfortable and will keep your baby warm.
What are the befits of swaddling a baby?
- It stops the baby from being disturbed by startle reflexes which helps the baby to sleep longer.
- Swaddling can also help make the baby recreate the security feeling they had in the womb.
How to swaddle a baby
- Use a swaddling blanket or a soft baby blanket. Place the baby in the center with the shoulders just below the fold.
- Leave the head uncovered.
- Always lay the baby on their back.
- Try and swaddle the baby every time they sleep.
- Swaddle the baby firmly but not too tightly.
Swaddling is only recommended for newborn babies before they learn how to roll over.