A baby nest forest is a great place where your child can play, relax and sleep in safety. It has a net that keeps mosquitoes and bugs away so that your baby is safe. Your baby will feel warm, safe and comfortable while resting. It can also be used as a portable baby bed, as a crib, or a changing mat. It is a perfect fit for mom’s who want to co-sleep.
- It is portable and you can take it with you as you travel.
- Has a large mattress that is comfortable for your baby.
- Has a breathable, clear view mesh that allows airflow even when it’s zipped up.
Why do you need a baby nest?
- It is a secure place for your baby to rest as you are doing other things in the house.
- It offers an area for your baby to lie on their back which decreases the chance of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
- A baby nest is helpful if you’re co-sharing a bed with your baby. You will place the baby in the nest which reduces the risk of rolling over the baby.
- It is easily portable so you’ll be able to travel with it. It will create a familiar and comfortable environment for them.
There are no reviews yet.